Wednesday, October 22, 2008

This I know!

I really don't know why things happen the way they do sometimes.  Most of the time, I just give it up to God, and let His understanding be enough for me.  But other times, I spend a lot of time pondering...what if...then what?  I know the pondering isn't a bad thing, but it is the worrying about what I'm pondering that is hard for me to let go.
My surgery went well, I'm really sore and tired all the time.  I've been exiled into "resting".  I can't do much other that walk short distances, and sit in bed or on the couch.  If you know me at all then you understand how my "forced" rest is a burden... But I know this one thing...
God is GOOD, all the time GOD is good.   So, I'll get a chance to do some great things... start writing the book... get our budget working... praying for people... oh lots of things I can still do!  
My prayer requests:
Safety for Rosie and her baby.. wherever they may be
Healing for my body, specifically my ability to conceive.
Anna's House Foundation - funding, and blessing to those who are serving without being paid.
Grace for James to deal with me.. and my "moods" the way God wants him to do for me.
The child that God has ordained to be "ours" and his/her safety and comforting in the Father's arms.

No comments: